Feature Requests item #1492564, was opened at 2006-05-21 13:37
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1492564&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I have all logs turned on in v1.5.0 and get all IMs and
chats, but not conferences.  It would be nice to be
able to log all types of messages whether from IMs,
chats, conferences, or whatever else comes up in the
future.  A plugin would be fine for this.  Thanks.