Feature Requests item #1410820, was opened at 2006-01-20 09:10
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1410820&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
It would be good for having avatar to disposition
quickly  in Friends List, and I can edit my name
easily, my image to show, and see my state at the moment.
Nowadays, I can`t see my state conexion (away, busy...)
That´s all and congratulations to be making the best
open source messenger. ;)