Feature Requests item #929306, was opened at 2004-04-04 14:29
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=929306&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
This might not actually be a *bug*, but I think it would
be nice if shortcuts were treated as paths instead of as
files in Windows, so if I click on a shortcut to get to my
pictures folder when I want to send a picture, I don't
end up sending the actual shortcut to the picture.

Thank you!