Feature Requests item #788838, was opened at 2003-08-14 13:25
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=788838&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
This is more an enhancement than bug.
When user using MSN is notified of a new mail, and
selects to Open Mail, gaim starts the browser and
automatically logs onto hotmail.com as that user - this
is pretty cool !!.

Unfortunately if user logged into yahoo(on gaim) and
recieves a mail notification, selects open mail. The
browser launches at mail.yahoo.com but does not auto
login, it would be good if yahoo sessions had the same
functionality as msn sessions.
Maybe it is a site restriction ???