Feature Requests item #1387733, was opened at 2005-12-21 22:34
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1387733&group_id=235

Category: gtk-ui

Initial Comment:
Seeing as how Wimp overrides the base font size in the
GTK, it makes your fonts really small in Gaim.  Some
of these can be overridden now with the GTK plugin,
but the fonts on your buddy list and in the away
message box are still really tiny.  Could you please
just add a small option to add to the size of ALL
fonts in the program so that people can make the fonts
as big as they please globally?

so far this is the ONLY thing I have a problem with in
gaim and having this feature would make it so much
better.