Feature Requests item #821551, was opened at 2003-10-10 20:03
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=821551&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

It looks like in 0.71 when you minimize a chat window,
if the user has an icon that the minimized window shows
that icon, instead of the GAIM guy.

It would be nice if the icon showed the same as it does
on the buddy list, that if the user isn't logged in,
that it "greys out". That was if I was talking to
someone, they left, I left the window on the desktop
minimized it would go gray, and when they came back it
would re-light.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)