Feature Requests item #671168, was opened at 2003-01-20 08:57
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=671168&group_id=235

Category: yahoo

Initial Comment:
It is annoying when I receive <FADE> text from other persons.
Solution 1 would be to implement it (each character a different
color, fading according to a list of given colors).
Solution 2 would be just to ignore <FADE> altogether (and
certainly they ought to be ignored when the option "ignore
colors" is checked).