Feature Requests item #701117, was opened at 2003-03-10 15:54
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=701117&group_id=235

Category: yahoo

Initial Comment:
I'd like to see some support in the Yahoo! plugin for
HTTP proxy, which works via HTTP GET/POST and NOT using
CONNECT.  This is how the official client from
http://im.yahoo.com works, if given an HTTP proxy.  I'd
rather use GAIM, not to mention that the official
client crashes all the time.

I think that the same should probably be done in the
MSN plugin

Thanks in advance,

Andre.