Feature Requests item #848957, was opened at 2003-11-25 08:59
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=848957&group_id=235

Category: jabber

Initial Comment:
It would be nice if Jabber supported priorities. This
allows one to leave a Gaim/Jabber session open on his
main computer, go to work and log in from his laptop
(using Gaim again, same account but different resource
name and higher priority).

When the priorities are set adequately, sending
messages to the same account (without specifying a
resource) will force the server to redirect the
messages to the highest priority resource. Very very handy.

Attached are the diffs.

Btw, these diffs also fix a compilation error in the
latest CVS commit where a function was duplicate
(looked like a dirty copy/paste or a bad patch).