Feature Requests item #1084997, was opened at 2004-12-14 04:27
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1084997&group_id=235

Category: win32

Initial Comment:
When GAIMHOME started being used instead of
HOME in win32 lots of people had problems. Why not
use the HOME variable if there is no GAIMHOME?

I, and I believe many others, already have a HOME
variable set for other "unixy" programs under win32
and I prefer not clutter the envionment with
unnecessary variables.

Please?