Feature Requests item #931234, was opened at 2004-04-07 14:51
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=931234&group_id=235

Category: irc

Initial Comment:
It would nice to be able to ignore all IRC server welcome
messages, when joining an IRC server.
Now I have an IRC server that I auto-join as soon as I
start Gaim. This IRC server outputs a bunch of welcome
messages, in a new chat dialog, that Im totaly
uninterested in. A feature would be to be able to ignore
all messages from the IRC server at all, ie shut it up :)