Feature Requests item #1157904, was opened at 2005-03-06 16:23
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1157904&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
It's rather annoying to ehar the incoming message sound
every message when the window is focused (I know I
received a message..), it'll be very good if we could
have an option to turn it on only for windows\tabs
which aren't focused, so it'll actually be useful.