Dear GAINS Network Members,

My name is Kristina Lund and I have just begun an internship with INSTRAW/GAINS at the headquarters in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and will be at INSTRAW through November.  I am a student at Occidental College in Los Angeles, California where I study Spanish and Politics.  I am also active with NGOs devoted to workers' rights and immigrant rights in California. While at INSTRAW I anticipate working with Maren Landschulze, the Network Coordinator to assist in providing high-quality information and communication within the Network. I will also be working to improve, expand and make more accessible INSTRAW's database.  I look forward to corresponding with you during my time at INSTRAW.

Sincerely,
Kristina Lund

Intern
The United Nations International Research
& Training Institute for the Advancement of
Women (UN-INSTRAW)
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Tel:  1(809) 685-2111
Fax: (809) 685-2117