Davidson Rodrigues Paulo wrote:

> PS.: sorry for any English error, it's not my native language, and I
> don't speak English very well...

The only error you've made is calling the operating system "Linux".
To support the principles and ideals of the Free Software Movement,
please call it "Slackware GNU/Linux" -- its actual name, regardless of
the fact that Patrick Volkerding disagrees with the GNU Philosophy.

You could read http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html and
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html for more details.

--
In the GNU Project, discrimination against proprietary software is not
just a policy -- it's the principle and the purpose.  Proprietary