Hey,

generating documentation is always a good idea :-)

Epydoc seems to be really mighty. As far as I see we have do agree on a
documentation style. (if we agree to use epydoc)

Mateusz, can you tell if there is way for us to follow the python
styleguide [0] though we are using epydoc?

Best Regards,
steve-e

[0] http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0257/