Hallöchen!

Stephan Erb writes:

> [...]
>
> Epydoc seems to be really mighty. As far as I see we have do agree
> on a documentation style. (if we agree to use epydoc)

I strongly recommend using reStructuredText.  It may make a
transition to Doxygen more difficult but as far as I can see, Epydoc
offers everything one needs anyway.  I write my pet project with
Epydoc+reST and the resulting documentation is superb.

> Mateusz, can you tell if there is way for us to follow the python
> styleguide [0] though we are using epydoc?

Both standards are orthogonal as far as I can see.  Moreover, I
believe reST is considered standard by the Python core team.

Tschö,
Torsten.

                                      Jabber ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
               (See http://ime.webhop.org for further contact info.)