Hello all,

with this mail I and this commit [1] I officially resign from the
position of a developer.

Within the last months I barely had the time and the motivation to keep
contributing to Gajim. I don't see an upcoming shift in that and I want
to move on to new tasks.

Thanks for the great time. I learned a lot and lot of fun.
I will stay around in the community, might even contribute a patch on a
rainy summer day :-)

Anyway, I am very pleased to see new momentum in the community: New
ideas, new patch writers, a new release, regular ticket work. You're
doing a great job! Thanks.

Kind regards,
steve-e

[1] http://trac.gajim.org/changeset/11124