Le 22/03/2010 09:45, Michael Jurke a écrit :
Hi everyone,

I read that Gajim offers or may offer a whiteboard that originally was
based on a standard proposal for whiteboarding
(http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/sxe.html). I want to ask how close it
is still to this protoXEP. Can I find a specification?
As part of my thesis I implement a simple whiteboard and I would like to
make it compatible with psi or gajim if there is some prototype for
standardization.
Thanks a lot!
Michael Jurke

There is no official standards, it's still discussed, but the most used proto-XEP can be found here:
http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/sxde.html

our whiteboard branch is not active currently, but last time I tested it worked.

--
Yann