look for fingerprint in the advanced configuration editor. It's ssl_fingerprint_sha1 option.

Le 13/12/2016 à 15:53, Alex Malmyguine a écrit :
How can I have Gajim "forget" the server cert?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gajim-devel [mailto:gajim-devel-boun...@gajim.org] On Behalf Of Yann
Leboulanger
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 6:05 AM
To: gajim-devel@gajim.org
Subject: Re: [Gajim-devel] Accepting new server certificate

On 12/12/2016 18:48, Alex Malmyguine wrote:
Is it normal that a new certificate has to be accepted 3 times?
First time the users get an error dialog with no check boxes.
After they go off and back online, they are presented with another error
dialog, which has 2 check boxes: to ignore the error and accept certificate.
After they go off and back online again, they get the 3d dialog, this time with
one check box to accept the cert.
Which Gajim version is it? 0.16.6 fixes things about that.
Also what server is it so I can test? Is the certificate valid? Can you attache
screenshots of error messages? Or at least exact messages printed?