Hi Dan,

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Daniel Blankenberg <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
>> I have to say the proposed way to get at the path from within the
>> wrapper XML file looks very nasty. Is this a short term solution?
>
> Yes, that is very nasty and a bad stop-gap solution that needs to not
> propogate.
>
> Data tables are pretty new and need lots of enhancement, something along
> the lines of what you expected (e.g. $param.path) is the intention. Any
> other data table suggestions?

I see that has now landed on the trunk,
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/changeset/7be369e7cc6f

Is that stable and ready for public use now? I'll need to look at making
updates to the BLAST+ wrappers to take advantage of this (probably
after clearing though my back log of other BLAST+ stuff like the
extended tabular output).