On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Peter <pe...@maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 9:07 PM, Daniel Blankenberg <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
>> Hi Peter,
>> We had some discussion today about Kanwei's email and opted for the
>> nicer looking access method. I've added a note to the ToolConfigSyntax
>> wiki page about special characters.
> Thanks Dan,
> Kanwei - could you merge/transplant this changeset to use the new
> parameter settings in the NCBI BLAST+ wrappers please:
> This is currently the only commit on this new branch,
> This took a while because I wanted to get the other BLAST+ changes
> merged first - and that's done now.
Actually there are two commits on that branch now, I've added a
workaround for Galaxy issue 325 which is causing us real problems
with BLAST warnings being treated as errors:
Once issue 325 is fixed, this wrapper script can be removed. Even
my proposed first step of getting Galaxy to check the return code
would allow a simpler workaround of redirecting stderr to stdout
in the XML for the BLAST+ tools.
galaxy-dev mailing list