Hi all,

I have a multi-step workflow where I've marked some parameters to be
set at run time (in this case, a minimum read length, used in two
different workflow steps). I want to use the same parameter value in
multiple tools, rather than give the user one prompt for each tool. Is
this possible?

Related to this, it would be nice to specify a default in the workflow
(overriding any default in the tool wrapper), and give some caption
text to the workflow level parameter. I guess some of this
functionality would be related to any enhancement to make a workflow
act like a tool (e.g. to combine subworkflows into larger workflows).