Dear colleagues,

In order to ease administration on our servers running at VIB and
NBIC, we will set up an RPM Repository for bioinformatics tools, the
primary focus being NGS tools. The purpose is to come to a stable
repository of easily installable packages for the common
bioinformatics tools that can be used in a local Galaxy server.

A list of tools under consideration can be found at
https://wiki.nbic.nl/index.php/NBIC_%26_VIB_Bioinformatics_RPM_Repository

So are there already similar activities going on? If yes, we would
really love to hear your experience and probably work together on
this.

If you would like to join this effort and contribute into this
repository, you are more than welcome to contact us as well!

Thanks,
Leon

--
Hailiang (Leon) Mei