On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 10:42 PM, Bossers, Alex wrote:
> Peter,
> if you were just interested in having a dynamic refresh....
> it was posted long time ago and we have it operational. It
> comes as a tool in your tool list and refreshes all from the
> tool_conf.xml.

I'd like to see something like this functionality built into Galaxy,
on the admin page next to reload a single tool.

Having an extra standard tool (if world visible) is not an ideal
solution. If that is what you meant? I'll have to try it and see.

> Not the loc filtes though!

Reloading loc files is also on my wish list :)

> As far as i remember it doesn't kill running jobs.

Good - because otherwise you might as well restart Galaxy.

> It requires two lines of code in galaxy source and the addition of a
> tool to the tools section. I pasted it from my archive below. But it
> is quite self explanatory.
> Alex

Thanks, now I have two solutions to play with ;)