Thanks for reporting this.  I've attempted to reproduce the workflow related
error you're seeing, but have been unable to do so.  Do you know what revision
your galaxy instance is running?

You should not have to avoid special characters in dataset names.  If you do
run into this issue again, please let me know.

-Dannon