Hi,
i all, my first post in the mailing list. I started one moth ago galaxy (at the
conference) and the tool is really impressive. thx for it.
I installed a local version of galaxy (http://ampere.ulb.ac.be), but i am
having some trouble when uploading private data on it.

Here is the procedure i followed:
1/ I got sra samples from ncbi:
http://trace.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Traces/sra/?study=ERP000546

2/ i transformed these sra in fastq format using the sratoolkit
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/DataLibraries/UploadingFiles
--> this provides me fastq files of 25Gb

3/ PROBLEMS:
a/ IF I try to upload the data set using an URL in upload file
(I created a controller here:
http://insilico.ulb.ac.be/publicutilities/sendonthefly?url=/fs1-ampere/GenomicsData/ERP000546/ERR030856.fastq)
then only 155Mb are uploaded to galaxy (and no error)

b/ if i try to follow that method:
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/DataLibraries/UploadingFiles
and i try to get data from the server, the menu "upload files from filesystem
paths" and "upload directory of files" are not present.
==> no way to access these files locally

any hints for that?

thx
Colin