Ed,

I pushed what code I had to the toolshed repository "qiime"  and gave you push
permissions.
I'm not sure when I'll have time to work on it again.

Thanks,

JJ

On 7/15/11 3:18 PM, Edward Kirton wrote:
fantastic, thanks!
i'm also available to help out, so perhaps you can find me something to work on.
ed

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Jim Johnson <johns...@umn.edu