Hi all,
i am still stuck with the same problem.

Is there a way to directly move/copy data from your galaxy history to a
given location in the filesystem of the same galaxy server?
Said differently, there is a nice way to import data from the server to
galaxy, is it possible to do the reverse?

So far, I am obliged to download the file from galaxy to my client machine
and then back to the server!!!! with huge bam files of 3Gb it is not so
convenient!!

thank you all
colin