Hi Nate.

Could you provide more info on how to run this script. I have a history and dataset name and I want to find the file stored on the server.

Thanks
Shaun

Thanks Assaf,

This has come up enough times that I've just committed a script that
will return the filename if provided a numeric or encoded HDA.  I've
posted it to the list before as galaxythinger.py, it's in the source as
galaxy-dist/scripts/helper.py as of 5919:0f878ea61e98.

It will also decode and encode IDs.  More functionality for common
sysadmin tasks would be welcomed.

--nate

hope this helps,
-gordon

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.