Hi all,

I would like to use the validator tag to validate data using either regexes
or math expressions.  How can I do this?  I tried using the "regex" type,
but I'm not sure where to put the regex itself.  I tried putting it in a
file that was in the filename attribute, but that didn't seem to work.
Essentially, I want to check if an integer input is even or not.

- Nik.

--
Nikhil Joshi
Bioinformatics Programmer