Hi Scott,

For information on adding Datasource tools to Galaxy, please see:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Internals/Data%20Sources
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21531983

If your resource is using software that is already Galaxy-aware, you can often
take an existing xml configuration (GALAXY_ROOT/tools/data_source/*.xml) and
make a copy to modify for your needs. Please let us know if we can provide
additional information.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan