Hello -

I am working on standing up our own galaxy installation.  We would like to have
galaxy front multiple clusters, and I have some questions I was hoping someone
could help with.

1)  From reading other forum posts on this subject, it seems I need to
minimally do the following ... is this correct?:
       A) have galaxy server w/ sge register as a job submitting host to the
head node of each cluster
       B) Configure multiple tool runners for each tool per remote cluster?

2) When galaxy would submit a job, how would a backend remote cluster be
selected?  When running workflows, would the same cluster be used to run the
entire workflow - or could the workflow then span remote clusters?

3) I am trying to understand some of the source code, where is the logic that
would then dispatch the job and select a job runner to use?

4) Other advice or steps needed in order to get galaxy to front multiple remote
clusters?

Thanks so much,

Ann