Hi HF,

Limited support is available.  In order to view Galaxy in other languages, you
need to set the language preference in your browser to e.g. Japanese. Chrom,
for example, allows you to set up a priority ordered list of prefered
languages, so you'll have to set Japanese to the top of the list for it to
request that language over English.  Please let us know if you encounter
difficulties.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan