Hi Timothy

Are you talking about the name as it will appear in the history?

Then have a look at the following wiki page:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Tools/Tool%20Config%20Syntax#A.3Coutputs.3E_tag_set

Regards, Hans

On 10/12/2011 10:50 AM, Timothy Wu wrote:
Hi,

I thought I had already asked this question a while ago, but I can't find it
so I guess I haven't.

When porting my own tool, is there anyway to customize the name of the
output?

Timothy