SHAUN WEBB wrote:

> Hi Nate.
>
> Could you provide more info on how to run this script. I have a
> history and dataset name and I want to find the file stored on the
> server.

Hi Shaun,

You'll need the dataset ID, which you can see as part of the URL of many
of the links in the history item.  For example, the URL linked by the
"eye" icon is:

    http://server/datasets/1cd8e2f6b131e891/display/?preview=True

Using the ID of 1cd8e2f6b131e891, run:

    % python helper.py --hda=1cd8e2f6b131e891
    HDA "3" is Dataset "3" at: /galaxy/database/files/000/dataset_3.dat

--nate