I get the following error from routes

AttributeError: 'thread._local' object has no attribute 'mapper'

-----Original Message-----
From: James Taylor [mailto:ja...@jamestaylor.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 5:46 PM
To: Chorny, Ilya
Cc: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] FW: how do I pass the URL of the input and output
files to my tool wrapper?

Excerpts from Chorny, Ilya's message of 2011-10-20 15:52:03 +0000:
> I thought I would add this to the list in case anyone in the galaxy :)
> knew the answer. I get a mapping error every time I invoke  url_for.
> What variable stores the base url for the galaxy instance?

Can you provide the specific error you get from url_for? There is no single
variable that stores the app url, it is constructed from the routing system
which url_for is connected to. If you look in form_builder.py for example you
can see the use of url_for from non template code.
--
James Taylor, Assistant Professor, Biology / Computer Science, Emory University