Greetings!

I would like to expose data I have in a relational database as a data
library in Galaxy.  I would really like to do this without Galaxy having to
make a local copy of the data to the file system.  Is this possible and
could you point me to any code examples and/or documentation?

I'm sure this must be covered somewhere in the documentation or mailing
list, but I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks for your help!

-James
--
J Ireland