Hi Greg,

Did more digging around today in the Galaxy source and maybe I misjudged
the situation.  Although getting a representation of my datasets into
Galaxy appears relatively straightforward, at the end of the day reads of
raw data and passing data to and from external tools, etc all assumes the
data is sitting in a file, correct?

Thanks again,
 -J