Hi Ivan,

> In particular the data which I'm trying to upload are
> created with rexpression (incidentally, is it still
> supported or novel versions are attended?), because

Unfortunately, rexpression is not supported at present- the source is
readily available from bitbucket but the original author (me) stopped
working on it.
I'd be happy to hand the source on to others working in that space -
it's in bitbucket.
I think many people would agree that integrating gene expression and
NGS variation data is a very interesting goal but I'm not aware of any
tools to do that.