From: Ivan Merelli [ivan.mere...@itb.cnr.it]
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 10:40 AM
To: Paniagua, Eric
Cc: ross.laza...@gmail.com; galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] microarray & NGS

Hi Eric,

I'm using a local instance of galaxy, but I found an error also
in the main public server (no debug, I suppose the same error).

When I try do download the pheno file I recieve this error:
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'relpath'

Generally, I'm very interested in using galaxy for
microarray analysis (for this reason I was checking
the capability of rexpression) and if I can get
involved someway in the development of this part
(Eric, I did not understand if you are working on
something new or if you are reviewing rexpression)
I can help in testing/debug or giving suggestions
(maybe also in developing, but I'm quite new of galaxy).

Best,
I.