Hello,

In my configuration, I submit job through SGE. I have a cluster in the
backend. If nodes are shutdown job is in state "queue wait" and I noticed
that it disappear sometime. Is there a timeout somewhere in galaxy which is
monitoring jobs ? In fact, I whish to use a script in SGE which is halting
or booting nodes according to the SGE queue.

-Regards
Rem.