On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Peter van Heusden wrote:
> Yes, this went away with newer versions of BLAST (and BLAST+).
> The 2.2.15 version is from 2006.

OK, that would explain why I didn't find the issue myself
during the development.

> I've added test data and tests to the tool's XML file.

Is this on a bitbucket fork?

> Do you know how to run a single tool's test in Galaxy?
>
> Peter

Yes, run_functional_tests.sh supports this. You'll need the
test ID, which you can work out from the wrapper XML, or

$ ./run_functional_tests.sh -list

Then, in this case,

$ ./run_functional_tests.sh -id blastxml_to_tabular