Hi,

I'm new in galaxy, but i've made several installations in different distributions. At his moment I'm using RHEL 6.1 and I'm not able to visualize certain files. After uploading a SAM file I click on the file title and a preview of few lines appears whith the rest of the available options. When i click on the "eye" button nothing happen. If i try to download it, i do receive an empty file.

This behaviour occurs with other file extension (BAM, HTML), but not whith others (FASTA, FASTAq)

Using wget:

wget "http://10.0.0.2:8090/galaxy/datasets/5969b1f7201f12ae/display/?preview=True"; --2011-12-01 18:18:56-- http://10.0.0.2:8090/galaxy/datasets/5969b1f7201f12ae/display/?preview=True
Connecting to 10.0.0.2:8090... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 10.0.0.2 - - [01/Dec/2011:18:18:56 +0000] "GET /galaxy/datasets/5969b1f7201f12ae/display/?preview=True HTTP/1.0" 200 - "-" "Wget/1.12 (linux-gnu)"
200 OK
Length: unspecified [text/plain]
Saving to: `index.html?preview=True.3'

finaly index.html?preview=True.3 is an empty file, and obviously, no errors is displayed with any of the debugging options. I've done the same tests in other distributions and apparently every thing seems right

Can any one of you get some light to this unexplainable black hole?

--
Alfonso Núñez Salgado