You aren't the only one having problem in the disk-usage reported in the upper
right.  I've also had problems with this total disk usage in our local instance
of Galaxy

I've deleted all but a handful of files, and we have a cron job that purges the
files from disk after a certain number of days.  I've deleted everything but
one history, and for the last few weeks the size of that history has been
reported as about 200GB.  I don't have any other histories, or any deleted but
not purged datasets.  However the total disk usage shown by Galaxy is about
1.5TB

On Nov 30, 2011, at 2:24 PM, Mary Anne Alliegro wrote:

> Hi Galaxy Users,
> I have permanently deleted numerous files.
> My usage % has decreased, but this is NOT reflected in my Gb report (upper
> right)- it remains the same.
> Am I missing some phantom trash bin?
> If not, will Galaxy recalculate my Gb usage so that I may proceed with my
> project?
> Thank you,
> Mary Anne
>

> <pastedGraphic.pdf>