On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 5:05 PM, Liisa Koski <liisa.ko...@dnalandmarks.ca> wrote:

> Thanks Peter! That would be great! Let me know when you want me to test it :)
> Cheers,
> Liisa

The revised code is here on bitbucket (on the branch "tools"), you'll
need fastq_paired_unpaired.py and fastq_paired_unpaired.xml v0.0.5:
https://bitbucket.org/peterjc/galaxy-central/src/7611d5d306bb/tools/fastq

I'll put in on the Tool Shed next week if you're happy with the update.
I've only had time to do a very quick test tonight.

Regards,