Hi Carlos,

Yes, I'm an active member of Deb Med but unfortunately not finding time
to read the mailing list properly nor to actually run Debian (or even
the Ubuntu development release).

We've actually factored time into the packaging project to contribute
all relevant packaging into the Debian-Med repositories.  This has to be
done with a bit of care as there are now real differences between
standards for Debian Sid and Ubuntu LTS for which we are packaging.  My
plan is to complete a bunch of packages and then review and commit what
we have in a batch later this month.

I do have a package for TopHat in my own PPA that I added late last
year:
https://launchpad.net/~tbooth/+archive/ppa1

I made a couple of tweaks to get the thing to link properly, but again I
need to check that these aren't Ubuntu specific before I push any
patches back to Alex, who seems to be actively committing changes to Git
right now.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbo...@ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England