On Jan 12, 2012, at 11:41 PM, Ryan Golhar wrote:

> Any ideas as to how to fix this?  We are interested in using Galaxy to host
> all our NGS data.  If indexing on the head node is going to happen, then this
> is going to be an extremely slow process.

Could you post the contents of /home/galaxy/galaxy-dist-9/database/pbs/62.sh ?

Although I have to admit this is really baffling.  The presence of this line
without an error:

    galaxy.datatypes.metadata DEBUG 2012-01-11 10:22:40,162 Cleaning up
external metadata files

Indicates that metadata was set externally and the relevant metadata files were
present on disk.

--nate