> May you suggest me how to sketch a simple python script that prints in the
> central section of the galaxy
> window a message like "you are not authorized to execute this tool" ?

This isn't possible right now, hence my reference to the open Bitbucket issue
regarding this limitation.

The best you can do right now is (a) restrict tool access to non-anonymous
users or (b) cause the tool not to run by manipulating the command line in the
template and, by printing to stderr, cause Galaxy to report the job failed.

Best,
J.