Hi all.

I am analysing paired end chip-seq samples. With single end reads I have seen people extend reads by an inferred insert size and then create coverage files in wig format.

I was wondering if there are any tools available for paired end data that will create a coverage file by looking at properly mapped paired ends in a bam file and extending coverage across the distance between them.

Thanks
Shaun Webb

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.