yep, that works.  modifying it to only display with 'input dataset' makes
sense.

Just curious, but how stable is the workflow API for IO nodes?  For instance, I
could see creating a custom input node for splitting data for parallel
processing, then combining processed data into a final report.  Is it just a
tool?

Thanks!

chris